Friday, December 7, 2012

Fancy New Happenings

This is the poster/flyer I've been working on for my friend Molly's CD Release Party. I think I finally got the rest of the text ready...i think. I am forever a flip flopper....

"Ten kate, a tawny kitaen..." 11 x 17 print

I have more to add to this guy, I just wanted to see how he did on paper paper paper....

"Ochotona Teporingo hides in the garden at night" 11 x 17 print

Add caption

"UN-named street soldier, you took cover in a house on fire" Named for the stray dead cat we found in my basement last week. Poor little guy.

"Osos Andinos' Reign during the Age of Mineral Wealth"


Hello...I like paper. Paper you say? How weird...or not.
It's not.
I have been working on a few pieces for an art show that opens tomorrow. I am a terrible procrastinator, so it took me a sandlot forever to get these things finally printed and shipped. i really need to work on not playing with my cats when i should be doing important things like: waking up on time and not 5 mins before I'm supposed to leave, laundry, personal hygiene-ing....you know, important things? The last image is of a card i made, where the deer and underbrush portion slide across and moves. There's no reason for this, except for my amusement and hopefully others.

No comments:

Post a Comment